Bidder Information and Registration:
Access to the silent auction is contingent upon your agreement to the rules and regulations presented here. By completing your registration for the event and providing your payment details, you are stating that you have read and that you agree to these rules and regulations.
1. You must be at least 19 years of age at the time of registration and possess a valid Canadian credit card. All prices are listed in Canadian dollars.
2. No purchase necessary to register.
1. Shelter Movers reserves the right to add or withdraw silent auction items without notice.
2. All items are sold “as is.” An outline of each item’s condition, as well as the redemption instructions, can be found in the auction listing. By placing a bid on an item, you agree to abide by these item-specific instructions.
1. The auction will commence on Monday May 3, 2021 at 9AM, and bids will be accepted until Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 7:45PM. The highest bidder of each lot will be charged on their credit card starting at 8:00PM following the close of the auction.
2. Upon close of the auction, all sales are final. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges.
Pick-Up and Delivery:
For digital items (e.g., e-vouchers, digital gift certificates): Redemption instructions specific to each item will be emailed to the winning bidder within 24 hours of the event.
Items for pick-up and delivery: Winning bidders will receive an email within 24 hours of the event with an invitation to make a pick-up at a predetermined date and time OR to choose delivery, if pick-up is not possible.
a) A limited selection of delivery dates will be provided in a confirmation email.
b) Deliveries outside of the GTA may be subject to additional shipping fees; item(s) will not be shipped until all fees have been paid in full. Please review our website by CLICKING HERE for an outline of the geographical delivery boundaries. Details are listed under the section marked Additional Ticket Information.
Shelter Movers National Office
2200 Yonge Street
Question or Concerns:
For questions or concerns regarding this auction, please contact: email@example.com